||FireSafe are here to help. If you
have any fire safety related queries, simply contact us through
our ‘Contact Us’ web page or telephone on 01279-730999
and we will try our best to help you.
You can “Trust” FireSafe not only with your annual Fire
Extinguisher Inspection and Service, but also for Risk
Management advice and Hands on Staff Training.
Click HERE for
details about safety signs.
In practically every workplace it is a legal obligation to
provide a means of fighting fire and to ensure adequate maintenance.
This requirement may even be imposed by an insurance company as a
condition of insurance for your business.
The presence of fixed fire fighting equipment installed to deal with
special fire risks in certain premises does not negate the need for
portable fire equipment to deal with small fires as they start.
Why choose a FireSafe Extinguisher:
- British Made and Approved
- High Fire Ratings to BS EN3
- Environmentally Safe Agent
- Smaller and lighter in use
- Indirect use near electrical equipment
- Multiple Fire Rating:
- Class A – Wood Paper Cloth
- Class B – Flammable Liquid Plastic
- Class C – Flammable Gasses
- Class D – Flammable Metals
- Class E – In the proximity of Power
- Class F – Flammable oils – Fryers
Our Service Engineers are qualified to Service Portable Fire
Extinguishers in accordance with the rules laid down by the Fire
Extinguishing Trades Association.